Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Cloud

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 12:51 AM)
neonfour
Navigator
Options

Is it me or is Samsung Cloud completely useless? It currenly days that I have 4236 contacts stored yet there is no way to transfer these contacts to the phone. 

They are not visible in the phone at all, nore are they visible on the (pointless) web page. 

I've tried everything I can i including seeing if they'll sync to an old phone (they dont) so as iy stands theres something taking up storage space -ok not a lot- but I have no way to access it.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Eric00001
Apprentice
Options
in order to transfer you need to log in same samsung account first.
samsung cloud works based on samsung account.
0 Likes
neonfour
Navigator
Options

I only have the one account. I have signed in to my current phone, the cloud web page and my old phonr using the same account.

0 Likes
BadJesus
First Poster
Options

NOPE...it's not "just you" ..it's totally worthless.  I can never get it to sync properly NOR can I ever access data easily. I understand it's a "restore tool "function  but be nice if we could see what we're restoring before we do so... ..probably why one drive is taking it over.

0 Likes
neonfour
Navigator
Options

Thanks. If they expect people to pay for storage it needs to work really! I've tried everything I can think of and theres no way to see this data. Same thing with S-Note, S-Memo and Samsung Notes. Yet another example of one of many Samsumg apps that are poorly implemented copies of others. Messages. Email. Internet Browser. Cloud. Gallery. Galaxy Store and Bixby

0 Likes
NicholeSpencer
First Poster
Options

@neonfour wrote:

Is it me or is Samsung Cloud completely useless? It currenly days that I have 4236 contacts stored yet there is no way to transfer these contacts to the phone. 

They are not visible in the phone at all, nore are they visible on the (pointless) web page. 

I've tried everything I can i including seeing if they'll sync to an old phone (they dont) so as iy stands theres something taking up storage space -ok not a lot- but I have no way to access it.

Any suggestions?

I agree one hundred percent!! I decided to not even both concerning myself with what is in it and continue using my Google. 

I upgraded to Google One for a measly $1.99 a month. It has enough storage for myself and up to five family members. Or it could be five of us total, I forget.

I have always put things on my new phones by accessing my Google account anyway. Therefore, suggest this to everyone. 

Sadly...Samsung Cloud  was not worth the time I spent bothering to check it out again tonight.