Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cloud update

(Topic created on: 06-04-2018 11:24 AM)
Phawx
First Poster
Options

Samsung cloud tells me to update I then press to update and just bypasses without updating

Please fix!!!

21 REPLIES 21
Docpratt
Journeyman
Options

@wyse_terminal wrote:
go into settings and then apps, on the top right hand corner click show system apps and scroll down to Samsung cloud, clear cache and data on that and then try to update failing this go back into the app in the settings menu by showing system apps and then Samsung cloud, click the three dots at the top right and click uninstall updates. failing this remove your Samsung account and create a new one, add this and try to update it.

I've tried all the above, still no luck, please fix. 

0 Likes
legin
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much, wouldn't let me download the update before in the setting because of there being no connection when there was 

AbdelhakAzzi
First Poster
Options

The same thing happened again today. I guess it has something to do with the Samsung Unpacked yesterday. PLZ FIX ASAP!!!!

0 Likes
Visualtor
Student
Options
Same problem.I need to factory reset my G10 coz its freezing alot. Now trying to restore the Samsunt Notes and this is not letting me saying CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. WELL I AM STILL CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET
0 Likes
Aerondight
First Poster
Options

Worked on my A50S. Much appreciated.

0 Likes
IoanVictor
First Poster
Options

Go to Settings>Apps>System apps and search Samsung cloud. Open and click on the 3 dots and Stop/Uninstall updates. Then go back to Accounts and try again to update Samsung cloud. Worked on my A20

0 Likes
vanna
First Poster
Options
Hi. I would like to buy more storage on cloud but when i get to the button buy and press on it doesnt do anything. Can somebody help please?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@vanna: Support for premium storage subscriptions on Samsung Cloud is ending soon, so this is likely to be the reason why you're unable to proceed. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
schroef
Explorer
Options

I got  same Ng S6 and Samsung turned lots of apps useless because of the 2step verification.

We can't update because when doing chackdd it shows a logo n page which loops to a swing account page and that page doesn't tAke my working login. That login works just fine when I use a desktop browser.

I've send over 10 inquiries ttheought the contact us page. It's just horrible how the people respond in that section.

In the forum there couple people stated. 2step won't work properly on older devices and it needs to be turned off for your account. But only Samsung cAn do that. But the people in the inquiry section don't seem to be competent enough to work there. Each time I got response with a solution to something which was not even my question.  They the. Close your inquiry and you start again. Over and over and over again they are making me Nuts.

How can a company which seems to be #1 have such a horrible heldesk. There are more section of Samsung eco system which are jsimply said a joke. 

0 Likes
schroef
Explorer
Options

If you remove your account it want to remove everything I believe. I've been having this issue for more then 1.5 year know. Their inquiry section are retards. I've send over 10 requests and they just don't seem to understand the issue. I've send logs, s reengrans, all kind of dat. They are useless!

0 Likes