Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Cloud feature removal

(Topic created on: 26-09-2020 11:22 AM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

So, 

How and where shall we upload our documents and music from the Samsung Music to now that the feature has been removed from the Samsung Cloud? 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung has done a deal with Microsoft to host their cloud storage. I know this as I was given extra storage on my Onedrive FOC & this was confirmed by email that 15gb was given because Samsung had migrated my cloud storage to Onedrive. this happened a few months ago, & I initially found this out because an announcement was made through the Gallery app. in fact there's an option in the gallery app to sync to Onedrive.
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Thank you, but how to make the whole backup in the OneDrive then like we use to Samsung Cloud? 

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Adem0, I have taken some screenshots for you to follow. If you can't get the feature to work then I suggest you contact Samsung using the Get Help feature at the bottom of this App, because like Sherlock Holmes I'm just a gifted amateur But not a Samsung employee. First open Samsung Gallery & follow the pictures.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I'm so sorry to put you through that trouble, i was asking about other documents etc, how we can usually backup them to the Samsung Cloud. How did you attach these without them being a preview? 

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
No trouble, I've been advised to self isolate by my Doctor, so your question gave me something to do that keeps my mind active and alert, so I don't dwell on my possible doom. try this Settings > accounts and backup > Samsung cloud. Click on the three dot menu option on the top right hand corner, there you should see open Onedrive. Also while you're there you should see a red dot beside the notice option, click on that where more information on this topic is given.
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Thank you and take care sweets!

How did you manage to attach those screenshots in this manner:

Screenshot_20200926-122231_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
This app lets you post up to four pictures at a time. All you is when your gallery opens navigate to the folder with the pictures or in my case are stored then tap on the pictures that you want to pick to post, you will notice that every time you make your choice a tick shows on your pictures pick and a numbers appear to show how many picture picks you have left. Once you have made your pick of the pictures you want to share, you will see a minus on them this allows you too change your mind and if you click on the picture you don't want to pick then that picture is removed from your pick of the pictures you wish to share. 😆 all these P words makes this post an unintended tongue twister.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Hahaha true pppppp. But which app? 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I can only post one at a time and then go back and post more... 

0 Likes