Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Clock

(Topic created on: 22-01-2020 03:20 AM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please return '' Play from begging " or '' Only highlights '' every time when changing a ringtone for an alarm. 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Adi0:smiling-face:

I've passed this suggestion on to our R&D peeps - and will let you know what the developers reply to us with. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Adi0:smiling-face:

I've passed this suggestion on to our R&D peeps - and will let you know what the developers reply to us with. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

AntS
Options

@Adi0 , The developers have got back to us, and it appears that the feature hasn't been removed, but just changed (and perhaps a little craftily hidden!):

"Users can select 'from the beginning' or 'only highlights' from the sound picker screen.
The pop-up was provided when the sound picker added an external sound source and ended, re-entered and re-exited without any action (corner case).

Usability and UX team judged that the user did not actually change the sound source from time to time so we improved by storing and maintaining the user selected value until another song is selected. It is the same user experience as storing the most recent alarm sound values."

Tried it out on on my UK S10:

In the Alarm sound screen, press '+' in the top right hand cornerIn the Alarm sound screen, press '+' in the top right hand corner                            Toggle 'Highlight only' off to play from the beginning, or on for highlightsToggle 'Highlight only' off to play from the beginning, or on for highlights

Clock > Alarm > 3 dots > Settings > Sound > + (top right hand corner) > toggle 'Highlights only' on or off

Or for a specific alarm:

Clock > Alarm > [click on alarm] > Alarm sound > [click on selected sound] > + (top right hand corner) > toggle 'Highlights only' on or off

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I get it...

@AntS  thank you very much! 

But I'd still like the old option to return so we can select every time if we want song to start from the beginning or from the highlights...

It was easier, no we gave to go and every time press the '' + '' sign, search for the same song, add it and select if we want it from beggining or highlights... Screen_Recording_20200209-200054_1_1.gif

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
ErickA
First Poster
Options

When the phone restarts it reverts back to the play highlight option.

0 Likes