Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Care+ with trade in phones

(Topic created on: 22-04-2022 11:57 PM)
Dcamizotti
First Poster
Options

So I bought Samsung Care+ on Nov 2020 along with a phone directly from Samsung's Shop. Last year I've traded in that phone for a new one that hade Samsung Care+ included, and recently I've discovered that they've continue to charge me for the previous Samsung Care! So basically I've been paying 11,99 for a few months for a phone that's in the hands of Samsung, and I basically feel like an ***** and obviously they won't refund me.

I'd think that since it's all Samsung (Samsung Phone, Samsung Shop, Samsung Care) they'd take care of this by themselves, and nowhere they let me know  on the trade in about this.

Anyone had a similar experience?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sadly because its an insurance thing, it would be done through a third party.
Like with any insurance, it will be down to the policy holder to cancel it.
Do have to say that this is definitely a reminder to us all to think about this sort of thing.
This said, if you have something like the receipt including the trade in details. I'd be surprised if Samsung Customer Support can't fo anything as they are usually quite good with this sort of thing
Dcamizotti
First Poster
Options

Oh yeah, they've found it, but it is as you said, in the end it's my fault for not paying attention to these details or taking too long to look at my Samsung Financing statement. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth for loosing 70 bucks over an insurance of a phone that was traded in

0 Likes