Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Calendar not Syncing All Birthdays

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 02:54 PM)
kncowans
Apprentice
Options
Hello all

I am using the Samsung Calendar App on an S21+ and have just noticed that it is not Syncing All Birthdays from my Microsoft Outlook Account.

All of the Birthdays show correctly Online and in the Desktop Version of Outlook.

The odd thing is that it is only some Birthdays that are not showing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance 

Kevin 
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@kncowans: Have you tried checking the affected contacts via the desktop version of Outlook to see if the format of the birthday information matches the contacts that are syncing successfully? On the Calendar app itself, try tapping the 3 lines in the top left > Manage contacts > Microsoft account, and check your options here to see if Contact Birthdays is selectable. You can also tap the 3 lines in the top left via the Calendar landing page, then tap the drop down arrow new to your Microsoft account to explore your available options. 

0 Likes
kncowans
Apprentice
Options
Hello Andrew

Thanks for the Reply.

I have checked the Desktop Outlook and everything is consistent.

I have even tried Deleting an affected Contact and recreating it with no success.

I have also checked all of the relevant Settings, however, since it is only some Birthdays that are not showing then I do not see how the Settings could be wrong.

Thanks

Kevin
0 Likes
kncowans
Apprentice
Options
Hello

Sorry, I neglected to mention that I tried the Outlook Mobile App and it shows all of the Birthdays correctly.

Thanks in advance

Kevin
0 Likes