Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung app store

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 12:19 PM)
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
I would like to see all apps in the samung app store (so also the apps that are not supported for my device.
Also would likevthat I can add them to my wishlist and hopefully also get a reminder when they become available for my device.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Flintstone: All apps in the Galaxy Store will have minimum software/hardware requirements to run on your device, however it isn't possible to filter apps that aren't supported. If you had specific apps in mind, use the search bar at the top of the screen to locate them in the store, tap the 3 dots in the top right and hit 'Add to Wishlist', which you can then access via the 3 lines in the top left > Wishlist.

Please be aware that software updates on our devices are typically supported for 2 years, therefore if your device is 2 or more years old, you are on the latest software, and the app requires a later Android version, then it won't be possible to run it. 

0 Likes
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
Sorry that does not work as the app is not locatable in the first place. 😞

I an using an xcover pro still In the software update cycles

For example I wish to add the "good lock" app to my wishlist. But because the app just doesn't show up I cannot add it to my wishlist
0 Likes