Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Account

(Topic created on: 01-03-2024 01:40 PM)
Kiz
Student
Options
I am having real issues trying to sign onto both my Samsung account and Samsung boost. Whilst getting emails perfectly well its not recognising my email when trying to sign in??
Any ideas would be most helpful. 
Thank you.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Are you having trouble signing in from a PC or from your device?
0 Likes
Kiz
Student
Options
From my phone
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
As long as your Samsung account is added and signed in on your device then you shouldn't have any problems. Check settings>accounts and back up> manage accounts. Look for your Samsung account and note the email address. Is it correct?
Ensure you are using the same email address. The fact you have posted on here ( presumably from the app) would suggest it is correct.

What error are you actually seeing. Email or password not recognised?1709299523373_1709299523366_0.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kiz: To double check that your credentials are correct, please head to samsung.com > Tap the profile symbol in the top right, and sign in. Are you able to proceed without issue? If so, please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of the device you're attempting to sign in to? For reference, these details can be found in Settings > About phone. 

0 Likes