Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung account number change

(Topic created on: 22-06-2021 12:11 PM)
Riku
Student
Options

Hi, I got a new job and a new Samsung S21 and my phone number changed as well. Now the problem is that I can't get in to my Samsung account because I use two factor authentication. Authentication SMS goes to my old number and I obviously can't get it to me.

There are instructions on the Samsung website how to change the gsm number, but if you do as the instruction says it doesn't work.

Any idea how to get my old account back?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Use your old sim?
0 Likes
Riku
Student
Options

I can't, i don't have it.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung can help with this, you will need to contact them directly. If you do search, here, there was a similar question and someone posted the phone number to ring. I'm sure it was accounts at Samsung so you could Google that.
StephK1
Options

You can get in touch with the Accounts Team on 0800 995 1079. They will be able to take a look into this for you. 🙂

cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I don't have any options on the website to change the number listed in my account. I've had my current number for 3 years and I have absolutely no idea about this wrong number listed.. The enquiry form only lets you type 30 characters which is no where near enough. I have a hard time speaking with people on the phone, calling them is extremely difficult for me.
0 Likes