Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung account issues

(Topic created on: 15-07-2022 01:34 AM)
Danyalw26
Journeyman
Options
Hi there all,
I have been having issues with my a samsung account. The account has 2 step verification, and uses a phone number for the second step. However, I got a new phone number and now the account won't let me log in as anything I try always sends verification information to the old number, which I cannot access. I have no clue on how to login to the account anymore, I have tried everything, but it just keeps referring to the old phone number. I even made a completely new Samsung account, but for some reason, it keeps saying incorrect password when I try to login no matter how many times I reset it, it just doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Thank you
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Normally you are asked to setup a backup email address as well.
Try contacting Samsung Customer Support on social media like Twitter to see if they can put you through to the right department or who to contact
Possibly one of the moderators know who to contact.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Are you able to login to your Samsung account on their website? You may be able to change your number there by editing your account details?
Danyalw26
Journeyman
Options
I'll try both things, and see if it works, thank you
0 Likes
Danyalw26
Journeyman
Options
Hiya there, this actually worked. I was able to change the phone number. Thank you very much.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Nice one 👍🏻