Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung account country change

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 04:30 PM)
MyName1s
First Poster
Options
Does any of you have any idea how to change the country of the Samsung Account? Is there any guide or a way to contact Samsung customer service regarding this? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Why do you want to change it?? Any specific reason?? My account is india based but when I came to UK every like members app, galaxy store got converted to UK based. There is a possibility that it got changed because I changed the country in playstore
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

The country in your Samsung account cannot be changed unfortunately. 

Google allows you to change the country, but Samsung does not. Only way is to create a new account ( you will loose all the data and purchases though).

0 Likes
aasifstrikes
Apprentice
Options

Can you use Samsung wallet in the UK without changing the country? I think the Samsung pay UK works differently. 

0 Likes
dj9494
Voyager
Options
I am using Samsung pay from the beginning. Way back wallet was converted to pay( in india) since then its just pay
0 Likes
Members_GUVLvsI
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Members_tFOgdrF
First Poster
Options

Not every account works like that mate. I registered in Nigeria and now in the UK but most of the apps I want to use (such as Google pay, Tesco club card etc) are not supported. Each time I want to download anyone, it shows an error message that the app is not supported in your country.

0 Likes