Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 Battery drainage

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 12:56 AM)
Tardis507075
First Poster
Options
Hi. I have the Samsung A71 but I'm having trouble with the battery! The battery level keeps on draining very quickly as soo  as I take it off charge it goes to 99% and keeps with 2 hrs 91% without being used. I have the phone on powersave nothing helps. What else can i do?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
99% straight of charge is fairly normal and it will go to 97% quickly then settle down, all my samsungs have done this what isn't normal is 91% in 2 hours, most samsungs use 1-2% an hour on standby dependent on settings, how is your signal where you are?
0 Likes
Tardis507075
First Poster
Options
thank you for your reply. my signal is running is on 4g and I'm on the 3 Network. right now I have full signal but it Varies in my house or work area. I have phone set on powers save and apps I close when not using. sorry meant to put battery goes to 91% in about 4/5 hours. I've only had my phone for about 4 weeks so it should settle down soon?
0 Likes
SF
Explorer
Options
you should disable functions you dont need or arent using. examples are Wifi, Bluetooth, high screen brightness, Mobile Data, push notications and sync. Location settings and Always on Display all rinse battery. Also try sticking with Medium battery saving mode
0 Likes
Tardis507075
First Poster
Options
I don't use the Wifi only unless I really had too. Bluetooth i need for my smartwatch mobile as partly deaf I need to know who's calling me. data tried turing off and I had no Internet. I already have phone on medium light and battery saving mode. 3 calls and send one email phones been off charge for a hour and power is at 94%
0 Likes
SF
Explorer
Options
Turn off Sync and always on display. Lots of push notifications and leaving bluetooth on will drain battery. You could always restore phone to factory settings, or as a last resort contact samsung for a repair
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It could settle down but it might be a power hungry app that's running in the background have you checked the battery usage
0 Likes