Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung A10 Pensioner needs help

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 11:42 AM)
Dan24B
Student
Options

Hi, I when I look at my contacts list/details. 2 identical lists come up   

1. All contacts.  2.Custom. Trying to delete a blocked scammer for good off whatsapp but when I follow procedure to permanently delete contact on All contacts list .he is still in a  place called 'Custom list'. Both lists are Identical with approx 45 contacts listed. Anyone know how to overcome deleting both lists this deleting my family and true friends. To a disabled pensioner and bit of a technophobe.Appreciate any advice. Thankyou

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dan24B
Student
Options
So sorry Ive been sooo long at responding to you. I just havent been able to send u a photo of the page concerned. Totes useless. Maybe I might have more luck 2moro..coz I need to get rid of coupla contacts asap but have 2 identicle list as explained earlier. Ho hum. Think I need a good nights sleep and the brain fog might have dispersed by then. Will contact u then. Thanx again. I appreciate it.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi mate, don't worry.

May you send me a screenshot of the screen were it is indicated the thing about the custom list?

To take a screenshot you need to do what is indicated in here.

To send a picture in the community from your phone click on the camera icon while being on the page to reply to this post.

an option saying choose an action will come up and select archive app (the folder sorrounded in yellow), then  under the categories voice click on pictures and then there should be a screenshot folder, into that you will find the screenshot you took and you can select it to send it.

To avoid sending personal data before sharing the screenshot you can go into the gallery and then in the screenshot folde.

click on the screenshot and at the bottom there will be 4 icons tap on the one with the pencil, then you will get into the editing menu.

To write onto the photo slide the finger on the are on the botton which has a few icons (T, sticker like thing) at the end you should be able to see a painter's palet. Click on that an now you should be able to write on the photo so proceed to obscure contact names ect... after you finished click on save and then send the pic here.

Sorry for not being so clear,

We should be able to fix everything,

have a nice day

Solution
Dan24B
Student
Options
So sorry Ive been sooo long at responding to you. I just havent been able to send u a photo of the page concerned. Totes useless. Maybe I might have more luck 2moro..coz I need to get rid of coupla contacts asap but have 2 identicle list as explained earlier. Ho hum. Think I need a good nights sleep and the brain fog might have dispersed by then. Will contact u then. Thanx again. I appreciate it.
0 Likes