Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samnsung Pay Paycard - Just To Be Sure

(Topic created on: 26-11-2020 07:05 PM)
soph201096
Student
Options

Hi I'm with the uk bank tsb and when I went to add my card to samsung pay it wouldn't let me and it said I needed to set up a samsung pay card which I did. I have no problems or with it or anything but I like to be certain of things when it comes to my money now I've only just set it up a few minutes ago so not had a chance to use it yet and I was wondering how it works when you use it to pay. Does it take the money straight from your regular bank card like google pay would or not? I did try searching this query online but haven't been able to find a answer.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Annie989
Voyager
Options
I never knew the curve card was samsung pay card yes it comes off just like a normal card & u can change which card u want to use as well I have about 3 cards ones a bank card other cards are credit cards minds set up on my smart watch so u know if its working or not

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Annie989
Voyager
Options
I never knew the curve card was samsung pay card yes it comes off just like a normal card & u can change which card u want to use as well I have about 3 cards ones a bank card other cards are credit cards minds set up on my smart watch so u know if its working or not
0 Likes
soph201096
Student
Options

thank you

Mike_P
Navigator
Options
I've also just signed up and I'm getting a card throught the post.
so if I've 3 credit cards assigned to the Samsung card - which one would be used for a physical card transaction? can you choose??
0 Likes