Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra - Free Gifts on order

(Topic created on: 24-02-2023 02:19 PM)
AndroidNerd
Explorer
Options

Hey guys, Quick question

Ordered fold 4 and got free few gifts, e.g buds and a disney+ sub.

Is there any gifts for s23 U as well ?

Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you buy from Samsung directly at the moment. There doing this offer in image, 6 months Disney +. Obviously if you look about you might see others with different offers. Think EE at the moment are doing the claim for free ear buds 2 Pro.Screenshot_20230224_114335_Samsung Internet.jpg
keith30
Maestro
Options
Nope, Samsung only ran a money off promotion for the S23 range
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

We are also offering up to £750 off when you trade in and use code S23BOOST when you purchase it from our page, @AndroidNerd.

*Purchase from samsung.com, combined offer ends 16.03.23. Values can vary by model and condition of Trade In device and on purchases of exclusive colour devices. Purchased phone will be blocked if you don't send us your Trade In device. T&Cs apply. Additional £150 off when you trade in and use voucher code at checkout.

AndroidNerd
Explorer
Options

AndroidNerd_0-1677248244612.png

Traded note 10 one thing which super bugged me, this didn't even come with cable :face-with-tears-of-joy: I even raised on twitter 

I can understand the whole " ECHO FRIENDLY " but at least leave the options for anyone who does need cable or charger at check out to select and order for a Super Expensive Device.

Super cheap phones heck come with a case and Screen protector

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
@TessM Hi,
Is the £750 off for any s23 model?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

My bad, @Aklima . This is for the S23 Ultra, for the S23 and S23+ we are offering a value of up to £450. You can find more about this here: Buy Galaxy S23 & S23 Plus | Price & Deals | Samsung UK

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, @AndroidNerd . We discovered that more and more Galaxy users are reusing accessories they already have, therefore we have transitioned to the removal of the charger plug and earphones in our latest range of Galaxy smartphones. You will still receive a USB-C cable in the box that can be used for charging, however if you don't have access to a home computer with USB-C then you can purchase a genuine 45w Super Fast Charger from our website at a low price from here: 45W Samsung USB C Super Fast Charger & Cable | Samsung UK

0 Likes
AndroidNerd
Explorer
Options
Box had no cable 20230223_114734_1000008074_1677152858.jpg
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi aTessM,
For the S23 it shows £370 off and not £450, this stopped me buying the s23. I have called Samsung teams about this and repeated this to the guy like 8 times and he still didn't understand what I said and blamed my background noise when their wasn't one 🤦🏻
0 Likes
juggernaut
Pioneer
Options
It's on the top half of the box, a small box itself
0 Likes