Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra camera watermark

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 09:01 AM)
Narsayden
Student
Options

Loving the cameras on the s22 ultra so far, and I love posting my photos online, either to my fb, insta or to an app called gurushots, my only issue, and it's a small one but I'd like to say it none the less, is lack of options to add watermarks to photos, my red magic 5g had it, and I'm disappointed that the s22 doesn't, would love to see this implemented in the next update :smiling-face:

5 REPLIES 5
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

@Narsayden  

Why is your S22 Ultra lacking a watermark? When you're editing your picture you can add it via Stickers

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes it seems a popular thing to want on the camera App.
On the lower range of Samsung phones you get the watermark option I believe and the ability to watermark the date and time of the photo.
Why it's not a thing these top of the range devices have I don't know.
The date and time stamp would be something I'd use, but can't get it
Narsayden
Student
Options

Honestly didn't even know stickers were a thing until you mentioned them, that being said, I'm not seeing many customisation options unless I want to write on every picture (which isn't the worst idea)

But I'm more thinking of something that automatically gets applied to photos once they've been taken

0 Likes
Jimboo84
Black Belt 
Options

@Narsayden 

You can't apply time/date stamp or watermark stamp automatically to your created pictures.

You can send your feedback to Samsung developers via your Samsung Members app "Get Help" tab. Maybe they will implement it one day....

0 Likes
Justin2698
First Poster
Options
0 Likes