Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Mobile network issues

(Topic created on: 16-04-2022 06:39 AM)
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

My phone has been struggling to maintain a connection to network since late last year. Signal drops in and out randomly at home while other devices are fine.

I have tried my sim card in other phones,

Factory reset, reset network settings, tried to use e-sim, and all other common solutions. 

Nothing works. When signal is lost, sometimes turning flight mode on and off will bring signal back for a while.

This happens everywhere from home to town, and I live in a city with 5g available. 

Something needs to be done about this. Very disappointed as I have owned multiple galaxy S line phones since the s2. 

I would be very wary purchasing anything from Samsung in the future considering they have yet to acknowledge this issue despite the many threads describing the same issue.

1 REPLY 1
Baridon
Voyager
Options
I am in the UK 🇬🇧 and I experience the same on my S21 Ultra. My network band is constantly set to 3G as this is the only band with a near stable connection. Every update I look forward to it being resolved but it's been a lingering issue like you said with the Samsung S21 series and nothing has been done about it.
0 Likes