Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra 5g Netflix, Amazon Prime problems after update

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 09:52 AM)
Mjproblems
Student
Options

I have tried all the troubleshooting, contacted samsung, contacted netflix. This happened after that update yesterday on my phone. I can't play both Amazon Prime and Netflix. I tried uninstalling but it looks like they were pre added on the phone. So we have done forced stop, disable, and still nothing. 

Please somebody help. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I know it sounds obvious, but have you tried turning off your phone and turning it on again. Don't mean using the restart option.
Turn off eave a few seconds and back on again.

You can also do a soft reset by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons together. Continue holding until the Samsung logo comes on.

Failing this then maybe going down the clearing the Partition Cache on the phone. Link below on how to do this.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g/wipe-cache-partition-sa....
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What works for me is

Settings, apps, Playstore, clear cache and data from storage, disable, restart phone and enable again

I did it just about 10 mins ago and all the app you mentioned wouldn't update for me too, after disable, restart and enable they updated
Mjproblems
Student
Options

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I did that with the Samsung rep. It looks like a lot of us s21 ultra users in the Philippines have this issue. Saw it on an FB group.