Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 10:28 AM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
Gems9
Explorer
Options
it's defo a s21 issue. let's hope there is a fix soon. drives me insane.
Scotthogg
Student
Options
Yeah I had s10 plus and no issues before, I'll be sure to keep it under 28days and if still no fix it's going back unfortunately, hopefully a wee update should sort it.
Gems9
Explorer
Options
does anyone know if these post's are monitored by Samsung?
0 Likes
CarlMorris
Apprentice
Options
I've heard that Facebook need to update their app for the new s21 firmware
0 Likes
Lashes85
First Poster
Options
Thank god I'm not the only person this is happening too!
0 Likes
fi21fi
Apprentice
Options
mine doing same on Facebook and messenger. as soon as you open the app it kicks you out.
0 Likes
AliIbrahim
Pioneer
Options
I've got the same issue. persistent crashes. I keep having to use my old s9 plus before I send it for trade in

Screenshot_20210204-072138_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
saundersmi
First Poster
Options
yep all the time so annoying, also very laggy when scrolling down google news feed
0 Likes
Members_UYg54lY
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,

Just got my S21 Ultra 5G and I´m facing some irritating issues. A few apps are constantly crashing especially Facebook. Sometimes I open Facebook and crashes immediately. This is insane.
Any help or method to turn this around. I already uninstall the app and install, clean cache, etc nothing.
I hope they release an update ASAP.

Steve126
Journeyman
Options
I've noticed this happening too, frustrating with Facebook as it seems to happen when try to access admin tools in groups. Not found a solution but seems to have started today with an update early this morning.
0 Likes