Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 07:03 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
Gems9
Explorer
Options
Anyone having trouble with Facebook with this phone? Not a major issue but irritating.  It keeps kicking me out whilst scrolling? 
laws
First Poster
Options
same for me all day and not been able to make calls until I restarted the phone??
0 Likes
Scotthogg
Student
Options
Yeah constant tbh but not just with Facebook I get it with most apps and also Web surfing
Gems9
Explorer
Options
I've not had issues with anything else just fb.
0 Likes
Mand1
Apprentice
Options
yes seems to being this allot on the s21 not on my old s10
Gems9
Explorer
Options
me either.
0 Likes
Jasonb147
Student
Options
had my phone a few days and it's started doing this today. I've deleted and reinstalled the FB app but still the same 🤬
0 Likes
Gems9
Explorer
Options
grr
0 Likes
Tat2
Journeyman
Options
didn't happen at all on note 10. upgraded to s21 ultra and its constant now. can't get past a couple of posts before getting kicked out. takes at least 5 attempts at re loading before it let's me stay on.
0 Likes