Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21+ order still processing, no delivery

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 11:01 AM)
SabH
Explorer
Options

Hello,

I've noticed people are having the same issue. It's been 10 days and I was supposed to receive a black S21+ yesterday but it still says processing. Rang in and it's out of stock, they've got no idea when I might get it. Now this is meant to be a gift so I can't wait and give it too late.

How long did you guys need to wait for your S21s?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SabH
Explorer
Options

Update: I've just received DHL delivery notification that a Samsung product (this) will be delivered tomorrow, so it will have been 16 days to receive the black S21+, a week longer than expected.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is a global chip shortage in general, not just phones because of Covid which resulted in a reduction of chips being manufactured.
I doubt anyone can accurately answer your question, sorry.
SabH
Explorer
Options

Just hoping other buyers who also ordered this month can tell me how long they had to wait 😞

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I ordered a tab s7 plus at the end of April and it took just over 3 weeks to arrive.

At the same token I ordered a 2nd one (different colour) mid May and it arrived the next day.

I know this doesn't help, but it will arrive when it arrives, there's just no guessing right now.
walesdave
First Poster
Options

Ordered mine on 27/05, about to make my third phone call to ask for an idea of when it might be delivered....

SabH
Explorer
Options

If I don't get news in a week, I'll just buy a new one off ebay, considerably cheaper too... Just wanted that warranty but that's too long to wait.

EDIT: Just read that Samsung warranty is attached to the device and not the person buying it so unless this was changed recently, even an ebay device should be fixed under warranty, though it won't have a fully dated warranty.

0 Likes
Solution
SabH
Explorer
Options

Update: I've just received DHL delivery notification that a Samsung product (this) will be delivered tomorrow, so it will have been 16 days to receive the black S21+, a week longer than expected.

0 Likes
Sez90
Apprentice
Options

I ordered mine on the 14th June and it was in stock, it was due to be delivered on the 22nd June. I received a text from Samsung on the morning of the 22nd to say it was with a courier but then nothing. Finally got the dispatch email and text yesterday and now waiting on the courier text about delivery. 

0 Likes