Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 - do you know how to get rid of system ui? It won't let my partner block it or stop notifications.

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 05:51 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Guys do you know how to get rid of system ui? It won't let my partner block it or stop notifications it's driving him mad 

41 REPLIES 41
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
are you talking about Samsung one UI I'm not sure if that is something you can get rid of it's such an integral part of the experience I'm going to look into this if I have any further information to us I'll be back
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
so he wants to know how to get rid of system ui notifications? is it ones like when you switch the phone and it will come up phone restarted and make an irritating noise ones like that?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
think she's meaning notifications linking to the running of the phone is have disabled mine, like when you turn the phone on and it goes do do did did do its well annoying
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
yes that's exactly what it does its annoying him when he turns on phone it comes up not sure about noise as its always on a vibrate mode
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
thankyou I don't have it on my s20 but he does on his s21
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

OK so there is 2 ways to sort this, number one wait till a notifications comes up that he doesn't want then swipe left on it slowly and slightly until a setting wheel comes up then that will take you to the setting and turn all the ones he wants off. or go to notification settings and search for ui and all the ones should come up and just switch them off

0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
you're chatting with the right person who can help you AshS20 knows her stuff she'll keep you right
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
if you go to search for it, it's notifications in the settings, you will have like 3 recent notifications, you press more, then click on the 3 dots on top right, click show system apps, then click the search next to the 3 dots type in ui, it should come up with system ui, go in there the switch off all the stuff he doesn't want
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
is this this what the correct system UI

clipboard_image_1614793892675.jpg

0 Likes