nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
S21 beta registration is available 

10 REPLIES 10
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes noticed the One UI 5.0 Beta was available for S21 range, still considering mind you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
drstone
Journeyman
Options
I can't see it why ?
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
It's available to me too.
I won't be enrolling though, happy to wait for the official release.Screenshot_20220830-145905_Samsung Members.png

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi@drstone The Beta will not be available to everyone for registration immediately, however keep a check on it. Bear in mind though that to be elegible members will need to have an unlocked non carrier braded device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Hi james i have a question i clicked the banner and enrolled via my s21+
Its been like 40 minutes now.
And its still not available to download. Why is this?
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Waiting patiently for it to hit the A53 5G.🤞
0 Likes
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Antonz85 Sometimes there is a bit of a wait,should be available in due course.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@pepsikennedy unfortunately restricted to flagship devices and so Beta will not roll out to the A53. You will receive the official release though.

0 Likes