Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra - I keep being told I can get the free ear buds but when I try, it brings up a blank page... how can I claim them?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 09:19 AM)
paganangel
Journeyman
Options

I was wondering if you can help... I have tge s20 ultra and I keep being told I can get the free ear buds but when I try, it just brings up a blank page... how can I claim them??

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
when did you by the s20 ultra?
0 Likes
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
in November
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I would have thought by now its too late to claim for them, was it the buds live?
0 Likes
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
I got a members notice through yesterday for them 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20210203-094621_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's really bizarre and it just goes dead when you click on it? probably best bet is give samsung a call, I got an S20 in November and heard nothing
0 Likes
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
how strange.. yeah basically a blank page .. this is what I see when the link is clicked ... highly annoying tbh

Screenshot_20210203-094630_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it's as if it's a delayed notification because either way I'm pretty sure it would be too late and when I bought my there no mention of headphones however I paid a hell of alot less for it. keep that screen shot and present it to samsung I think on their chats there is the ability to share pictures like you have on there, maybe start a chat with them
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yes it's irritating when something is put on a plate for you and when you go to grab it they move the plate!
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
yeah very much so .. I've started a chat via their fb page ... not sure how to do it here 😕
0 Likes