Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S20 Ultra - I keep being told I can get the free ear buds but when I try, it brings up a blank page... how can I claim them?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:43 AM)
paganangel
Journeyman
Options

I was wondering if you can help... I have tge s20 ultra and I keep being told I can get the free ear buds but when I try, it just brings up a blank page... how can I claim them??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
right I have looked into it for you and found out what's happened. basically it was if you preordered the phone last March when it first came out so that's why it won't let you. at top it says if you were ahead of the game and preorded it. so basically it's them being silly and they have left it up. look at what you could of won kinda thing!

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
when did you by the s20 ultra?
0 Likes
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
in November
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I would have thought by now its too late to claim for them, was it the buds live?
0 Likes
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
I got a members notice through yesterday for them 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20210203-094621_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's really bizarre and it just goes dead when you click on it? probably best bet is give samsung a call, I got an S20 in November and heard nothing
0 Likes
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
how strange.. yeah basically a blank page .. this is what I see when the link is clicked ... highly annoying tbh

Screenshot_20210203-094630_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it's as if it's a delayed notification because either way I'm pretty sure it would be too late and when I bought my there no mention of headphones however I paid a hell of alot less for it. keep that screen shot and present it to samsung I think on their chats there is the ability to share pictures like you have on there, maybe start a chat with them
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yes it's irritating when something is put on a plate for you and when you go to grab it they move the plate!
paganangel
Journeyman
Options
yeah very much so .. I've started a chat via their fb page ... not sure how to do it here 😕
0 Likes