Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Wallet in Ukraine.

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 03:30 PM)
Denys Moroz
Apprentice
Options

Hey friends. A lot of time was passed, any news on when S Wallet will work in Ukraine? Any roadmaps or plans? Any news? Something? Thx. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Denys Moroz  Unfortunately as far as I am aware no word on Samsung Wallet  expanding beyond France, Germany, Italy, Spain, South Korea, the UK, the US yet.

Google Wallet works in Ukraine  (though may not be the answer you are looking for)  https://support.google.com/wallet/answer/12060037#zippy=%2Cuse-google-wallet 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Denys Moroz
Apprentice
Options

Hey! Thanks for your reply! I know that google wallet works in Ukraine. And Im using it) But I want better integration with the Samsung email app and other Samsung services. That's why I want an S wallet. Im very disappointed by Samsung's way, when some product doesn't work in many countries. And that's why Im going to buy apple products in future. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Word now that Samsung Wallet is expanding to 13 new markets, however  unfortunately Ukraine is not one of them.

Details here :https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-wallet-begins-rollout-in-13-new-markets-this-year 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Viktor20
First Poster
Options

It's simply so unfair not having S Wallet with all it's features available in Ukraine. Google wallet, Apple wallet all are here. Only Samsung users have to rely on Google Wallet while Samsung has such a nice product. I don't know what's wrong with Samsung. We've been waiting for so long.

0 Likes
NonBeliever
First Poster
Options

Hey, it's 2024 - I'm wearing classic galaxy watches from 1 to 6...5 years, and no contactless payment in Ukraine, having at the same time on Apple and Garmin? This something to be watched carefully by Samsung, this is disrespectful 

0 Likes