Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S Health Sleep Data for Previous Days

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 12:38 PM)
dwterry
Journeyman
Options

S Health shows a breakdown of last night's sleep (REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep and a sleep score), but for previous days all it shows is a sleep score.  I would like to know how each night compares with the other nights... like, am I getting more REM sleep or less? Am I getting more deep sleep or less?  The score mixes them all together and so doesn't really give much insight. Is it possible to view the previous day's data?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Since the last update, you can only view the breakdown on a daily basis. Click on each day at the top of this window to see the sleep pattern for each of them.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Since the last update, you can only view the breakdown on a daily basis. Click on each day at the top of this window to see the sleep pattern for each of them.
Members_isnCcIU
First Poster
Options

I can see the total amount of sleep at each stage for past days by clicking on the upper right bar chart icon. However, I cannot get to see the transitions between sleep phases for past days, only for my current day. Is this information on sleep phases transitions kept for past days somewhere or is it lost?

0 Likes