Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S Health App Infinite Loading, No "Skip"

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 11:21 AM)
Marko1108
Apprentice
Options

Hi,
I tried to install the Samsung Health App on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro since I just bought a galaxy watch active 2.
Now I encounter the problem, that I can't sign in since it's stuck on the loading screen right after pressing Login.

I already did some troubleshooting and found the solution with just skipping the login process and later on logging in.

But on my App, there is no "skip" button, only the "Login" button and a "download and delete" button.

Hope someone can help me here, since I really love that watch! 

14 REPLIES 14
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
S Health is a Samsung app. Go figure why you are having these issues on a Huawei phone. I'll give you a clue - HUAWEI is not an anagram of SAMSUNG... not even if you are dyslexic!!
0 Likes
Marko1108
Apprentice
Options

Thank you Steven for showing the world your genius!

But to share my wisdom, Samsung released this app to the Playstore to make it accessible on other smartphone brands too, since not every Samsung Watch user has a Samsung smartphone. So spread your word elsewhere and keep that thread clean. 

Solution
Marko1108
Apprentice
Options

Found a workaround.

Download an older version of the S Health app where the skip button is still a thing (I used the 09.2020 version). Skip the login and login in homescreen, after that you can update the app normally in the Playstore

AliAbc
Student
Options

I have a Google Pixel, and I'm having the exact same issue. How do I download the older versions from the Play Store? My Samsung Fit Watch just came in today, and I haven't been able to connect it to Samsung Health because all I get is clocking!

Marko1108
Apprentice
Options

Hi Ali, I downloaded it via apkpure (https://m.apkpure.com/de/samsung-health/com.sec.android.app.shealth). Just scroll down to the older versions and you'll see the one from September.

Just be sure to have an anti-virus app installed which can check the newly installed app, even though it gives you only a minimum of security. (I for myself used avast) 

Natnova
First Poster
Options

You are a life saver Marko!! Thank you so much! 

Novocastrian
Apprentice
Options

You are aware this is an Android app, distributed via Google PlayStore for use on any device running the OS? I darn do (which is an anagram of Android)...

AliAbc
Student
Options

After speaking to Samsung Customer Service this morning, (and being on hold for over forty minutes due to the influx of complaints they were getting,) I have found out that the new update has begun  to weed out phones that are NOT Samsung without telling any of their customers. What makes this worse is that they waited until after Christmas and New Years when people were purchasing their watches and other Samsung items to make the switch. They also are not making any sort of announcements unless you call Customer Service, the representatives only have the information that "phones unable to log in, are now incompatible with the app" and have no idea if a new update will change that. I truly have not been more disappointed in a company's' lack of respect for its customers....

John134512343
First Poster
Options

Thank you for posting this. Fixed the issue!

0 Likes