Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 05:07 PM)
esoxian
Journeyman
Options
Having recently been contacted by samsung members and advised to get a new s21 I went ahead and purchased the s21+ 5g. I am a long time samsung user and have quite a lot of their tech in my household. First I tried to redeem the buds offer but was told that my purchase was outside the qualifying period, so I tried to redeem the Google play offer only to be told the same thing about that promotion. Too late for one too early for the other! I contacted customer service about this as I was not happy that they had guided me into a purchase in a 3 week period between promotions. Only to be told nothing could be done as I hadn't purchased on an eligible date. I really am not happy about this and am currently reassessing my Samsung loyalty. My TV was due for upgrade and I have just ordered an LG instead of a samsung and I think the rest of my tech will go the same way.
10 REPLIES 10
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Your website isn't updating fast enough...same problem i had got screwd with the buds. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE SOMETIMES THEY KEEP THERE PROMOTION FOR ONE MORE DAY LIKE THAT YOU DONT QULAFIE FOR THEM...
0 Likes