Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved - A41 screen edge not responding

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 08:17 PM)
jwalla
Explorer
Options
The side of my screen on my A41 has been unresponsive all day, yet the rest of the screen is perfectly fine. I've taken my screen protector off, and my case off, and that doesn't seem to be the issue. Checked through settings to see if one of those may have been the issue, but that isn't it. Anyone else had this and found a solution?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @jwalla, when you press the volume keys does your screen indicate the change? If so, try doing a Soft Reset of the phone by pressing and holding the Volume Down as well as the Power buttons for 10 seconds. If the issue persists, proceed with starting the device in Safe Mode. This will disable all third-party applications temporarily, to see if they are the root cause of the issues you’re having. To do this turn your phone off, then back on, and when you spot the Samsung logo on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button until you see displayed ‘Safe Mode’. If the issue disappears in Safe Mode, you’ll need to disable the third-party apps one by one until you find the culprit. To exit Safe Mode, simply restart the phone. 

0 Likes
jwalla
Explorer
Options
Hi Carlo, I did soft reset originally, and also did boot into safe mode as part of troubleshooting. None of those helped originally. It ended up me using it normally, and it started to respond again.
0 Likes