Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle bin-my files

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 02:41 PM)
awhhlaur
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am trying to restore my folders in the recycle bin in my files. I try to open the folder but  it says I have to restore it but I don't see any way of doing so.20210410_140618.jpg

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
you only have 30 days to restore before they are permanently deleted
0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Long press the files you want to restore and you should receive a prompt where you need to tap on restore.

0 Likes
awhhlaur
First Poster
Options

i keep on long pressing the file and the prompt wont come

0 Likes
awhhlaur
First Poster
Options

nevermind i understand what you mean now, thank you so much!

0 Likes
inklady
First Poster
Options
How can I get my apps from recycling bin?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@inklady: If you have deleted an app, then it won't be moved to the Recycle Bin. Instead, please head to the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store, and re-download the app from here. 

Members_7mjuCcm
First Poster
Options

Hi there, can you please help with long press the file explanation? I did press and hold onto the file I wanted to restore but I think I'm doing wrong. Thank you

0 Likes
Members_7mjuCcm
First Poster
Options

Hi there, can you please help with long press the file explanation? I did press and hold onto the file I wanted to restore but I think I'm doing wrong. Please help. Thank you

0 Likes
Members_7mjuCcm
First Poster
Options

Never mind. I was using a samsung S9 (i know it's old and noones using it anymore), the recycle bin is under Analye storage. Under this option, i cannot restore files or there isn't the option (can delete files permanently). But before this option, accessing recycle in via the 3 dots (top right), i can restore the deleted files.

0 Likes