Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R you familiar with - Cleaning, Cache, Then U have a Samsung phone 🤣

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 12:02 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
On my mother's life, I was with Apple for many years, but I was never never familiar with ☝️☝️those words

After I became a Samsung customer with a S22 Ultra, now I am an expert cleaner and very familiar with Cache

so if one wants to be a telephone repair person.. you are at the right place.. welcome on board baby 😍😘
11 REPLIES 11
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I was also with apple for many years. Not knowing about wiping phones cache. But it takes a minute to do after an update and helps my phone run smooth. 😉
danx55
Voyager
Options
😀 I've not done is since years back when i used to flash roms a lot on my old s6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
iOS is specifically designed for the iPhone. Because the iphones are all basically the same sort of format.
Software is optimised for it.
Though as I know, iOS can have bugs, and recently had quite a few.
Android is an open source platform and needs to be able to work with multiple different chipsets, platforms, skins etc etc
Also different versions of Android subscriptions
So Android phones can get bogged down with superfluous old data that needs clearing every now and again.
Obviously Samsung has their own software on top of Andriod. So can add extra cashed data to clear
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Cool.. I am kinda OK to live a roller coaster life with S22 Ultra.. Because I don't have much use of the phone..

My biggest missing point is not having any quality 3rd party backup for Strength /Running with Galaxy watch 5 pro.... In a worse case scenario.. I have my hot sexy.. Garmin Venu 2 plus right next to me 😀😀... That's what I call Pro... Absolutely hat off Pro

Otherwise I am not much of a phone guy 😉😏
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Totally Agree 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I was an iphone user in a previous life 😁 , a different skillset with Android and wipong the cache partition is pretty straightforward once you are used to it.  However from my  observations some Samsung  customers are still not aware of the need.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Well.. My friend.. Pay £1000+ and do the daily cleaning job as well.... Mmm... Not sure whether I am a happy bunny

In relation to iPhone... I still have the very 1st iPhone came in 2007.. Its charging but battery not holding power to turn on, even with power connected not turning turning on, But I can see the "battery charging symbol"... 😔
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Users shouldn't have to do this. Surely if this was a beneficial process it would be an easy final automatic action for an upgrade and after a restart etc. A large percent of users don't even know how to update apps let alone compkex technical system admin tasks 🫣
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Totally Agree 👍... Every evening I have to sit and clean cache..

If someone is happy to give me 75% of what I paid for this ***** in August and 75% to the ***** 5 pro.. I will most possibly get rid of this rubbish