Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

"Not enough space. Not enough memory. Delete some items" on Google Drive in Samsung My Files app

(Topic created on: 24-09-2021 11:37 AM)
Xp13
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

Thanks for advance for your help !

Since two months I can't write on my Google Drive space from My Files app. I got the message : "Not enough space. Not enough memory. Delete some items".  But there is plenty of free space on my Google Drive account ... I can copy from my Galaxy S21 Ultra without problem with other applications (ex: CX Explorer). I presume is an issue with permissions ... Could you please help me ? Thanks again.

Yours,

Xavier 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Xp13
Pioneer
Options

Today, there was a My Files Update and the issue was corrected. So, this ticket can be closed. Thanks for advance for your help !

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Xp13
Pioneer
Options

Today, there was a My Files Update and the issue was corrected. So, this ticket can be closed. Thanks for advance for your help !

0 Likes
Evanville
First Poster
Options

Yes, I am also facing the same issue I have a secured folder on my device and I am not able to access it what is the reason. 

0 Likes
jamii1
First Poster
Options

I am also facing the same issue, even I deleted many apps, like FB, apk games, and remove some unnecessary pics, but still facing the issue

0 Likes
Xp13
Pioneer
Options

For me, now it runs perflecty. The My Files Update resolved the issue ... Try, may be, to uninstall and install again the app but I'm not sure of this solution : sorry ! Good luck ! 

0 Likes
Partita
Pathfinder
Options

On an Android Phone, Go to Settings > Storage

If you drill down into the category, you can delete individual files or data. For example, under “Audio,” long-press on one or more files and tap Delete. Or under “Apps,” tap the app's name and then Uninstall to remove it from your phone.

0 Likes