Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Share can't find device

(Topic created on: 30-06-2022 03:42 PM)
Don Bui
First Poster
Options

Hi, i have some problem with Quick Share (and also Nearby Share) on my  S22 Ultra. It can't find other devices unless I turn on and off airplane mode. My girlfriend's S21 doesn't meet that issue, it alway be finded.

Can any body give me some reason and solution to solve this?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Awant
Journeyman
Options
Hi. check Bluetooth
0 Likes
Don Bui
First Poster
Options

Hi, Of course I have Bluetooth turned on. Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Don Bui: Quick Share and Nearby Share require the recipient to have the feature enabled on their device as well, which might explain why you're able to find your partners Galaxy S21, while other devices aren't visible. 

0 Likes
Don Bui
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL The problem is I enabled Quick Share and Nearby Share on both my S22 and my friend's S21, but S22 can't find S21 to send file. Must on/off airplane mode to get S21 visible. Meanwhile, S21 always finds and be visible when other phones use this feature to find it with no additional action 

0 Likes
Don Bui
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL Both phone set to find any contact nearby or everybody nearby but still can't see each other . 

Just only when I reboot or turn on/off airplane mode, my S22 Ultra can find S21 device 🤔

DonBui_2-1656638500403.png

0 Likes
rc211e
First Poster
Options

airdrop just works why is quick share such a dog's breakfast 

I have an S24 and 4 other Android devices on the same wifi in the same house all with blue tooth on and the S24 cannot find anything

Please give me a clue to next steps, this thing appears more complex than an escape room?

0 Likes