Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems updating apps

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 08:43 PM)
Jephrito
Apprentice
Options
Since updating my S20Plus I seem to be having problems updating my apps from the play store. Error message keeps popping up for 98% of the apps. I can't even download new apps. Tried clearing the cache and still no luck. 
Apparently it is a samsung issue and nothing to do with Google. 
6 REPLIES 6
KholaI
Options

Hi there @Jephrito 

Though this does sound a tad strange, I'd like you to try a Soft Reset on the phone, as this tends to fix a lot of minor bugs, without deleting any personal data. You can do this by holding the Power and Volume Down buttons for around 10 seconds.

0 Likes
Jephrito
Apprentice
Options
Still not updating. Now and again certain apps will update and others will not update. Very frustrating when you have about 20 apps that will not update. Screenshot_20220124-202910_Google Play Store_149959_1643056150.jpg
0 Likes
Jephrito
Apprentice
Options
There we go Screenshot_20220124-204115_Google Play Store_149961_1643056887.jpg
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

If it is a software issue, it would be best to send an error report log to our software engineers, as they'll be able to decipher the issue. Please head into the Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports. Within 15 minutes of the issue occurring, send an error report, alongside a detailed entry of the issue, so our engineers can look into this further. Once they find a fix, they'll get back in touch.

0 Likes
gdn2509
Journeyman
Options
I had this!!! How did you resolve it?
0 Likes
Jephrito
Apprentice
Options
I just waited for an update from Samsung and that seems to have resolved it