Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prize draw entry

(Topic created on: 27-05-2021 05:59 PM)
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Hi....
I get this prize draw entry with a code on. Does anybody know what this is or how to use it.

Thanks

43 REPLIES 43
Dailey
First Poster
Options
I came here as I too am confused as to what on earth to do. I just know I have been getting vouchers for paying with Samsung Pay.

But I'm glad amycudlip96 has mentioned... it doesn't matter when you mark them as used or not.

Thanks! 😊
justmehere
First Poster
Options
I too have just received a notification saying they will all be expiring in 7 days!!! This is ridiculous that there's no clear information on what we are supposed to be doing 😒
mellymoozer84
Explorer
Options
So according to the email we get entered into a prize draw u can mark them as used or unused it doesn't matter and we will be notified by email if we win anything 😉
JunaidV
Student
Options
I guess the emails should come on the 24th if you haven't received one then commiserations if you have congrats. I personally haven't received an email if anyone has feel free to let us know (,just so we can actually know what's going on lol). I tried to ask a sasmung rep and they didn't really help. I think the link should update so people can put their code there?
Options
You are very nice
Daveeeee
Journeyman
Options
I received an email with congrats that I won.
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
What u won?
0 Likes
Daveeeee
Journeyman
Options
Buds
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options