Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prize draw entry

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 04:50 PM)
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Hi....
I get this prize draw entry with a code on. Does anybody know what this is or how to use it.

Thanks

43 REPLIES 43
PowerPixie
First Poster
Options
I was also wondering whether or not to mark it as used🤔 Anyone know please?
0 Likes
dukebox7
First Poster
Options

Dear all please see your samsung pay app at the top in the banner advertising products you will see a prioze draw advert. these vouchers have a validity date and your are automatically entered into a prize draw. please see below terms and conditions for prize draw entries.

Winner Selection

12.    Participants that make five (5) successful Samsung Pay transactions during the Promotion Period to constitute a valid Entry will go into a random draw.
13.    Winners will be the selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the first (1st) Participant selected at random shall win the QLED TV, the second (2nd) to fifth (5th) the Galaxy Watches, the sixth (6th) to the one-hundred and fifth (105th) the Level Box Speakers and the one-hundred and sixth (106th) to the three-thousand one-hundred and fifth (3,105th) the 64GB Micro SDXC EVO Plus Memory Cards.
14.    Winners will be notified by email within five (5) working days following the end of the Promotion Period.
15.    Winners will have fourteen (14) days from the date the email was sent to claim their Prize, by entering their contact information and postage address on the URL provided in the notification email (a “Claim”). Prizes shall be sent by recorded delivery to the address provided by winners within fourteen (14) working days of the Claim.

have a great day!

jo1922ultra
Journeyman
Options
Hi All, there is the link to how it works,managed to speak to samsung customer service http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsungpaygiveaway

hope it helps
DAA0001
Student
Options
Any idea about how to use them codes or if they should be left unused or not?
If one manages to use the codes are they still valid for the prize draw?
Fuzzeh
Apprentice
Options
I am still confused over this. Do we mark them as used?
David1471
Journeyman
Options
Clear that someone at Samsung didn't understand the point being made.
Greendadof4
Apprentice
Options
Thanks!
0 Likes
Greendadof4
Apprentice
Options
This isn't the same promotion as you get the voucher after 3 purchases
0 Likes
MissyD
First Poster