Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting to Isle of Man (UK Crown Dependancy)

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 07:59 AM)
Members_gdg5P7J
First Poster
Options
Spoiler
Hi all, I have tried to purchasing directly from Samsung these past 2 years, but when I put my postal address which is in the Isle of Man, it says they are unable to deliver to here? Does anyone know why or a contact who could look into this?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Must be courier specific but one of the mods who are Samsung staff may be able to do some digging. Problem is the Samsung website is run for them by a third party too
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Afternoon @Members_gdg5P7J ,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been unable to order one of our products to be sent to the Isle of Man. Have you tried to get in contact with our Online Shop Team to see if this is available? They can be reached on 0330 726 7467 or via Video Chat from here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-people/

0 Likes
Kafff
Student
Options

I am also very frustrated with Samsungs online ordering not accepting the Isle of Man postcode/address.  I have spoken directly on the phone to highlight and complain about this on several occasions and Samsung do nothing. We have royal mail so there is not a problem. Samsung also need to liase with the play store because we can not download apps ie BBCIPLAYER, we have to pay for the BBC license  but have to resort to apk downloads. VERY ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED

0 Likes
lkelsall88
Student
Options

The online chat team and the samsung shop team on the phone are unable to place an order either. It's some sort of setting on the system. Really need a solution!

0 Likes