Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos not appearing in Gallery.

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 12:20 PM)
Judesman
Navigator
Options

Photos sent to me by email are not appearing in Gallery.  There is an option to save but that just downloads pic to My Files. Photos used to appear in Gallery automatically. Any thoughts please? Samsung S21.

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Judesman: If you open the Email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Select your account > Scroll down, and select 'Auto download attachments', does this help? If not, please close the Email app > swipe up from your Home Screen > Samsung (folder ) > My Files > Downloads > Press and hold on the downloaded image > Move > Back > Images > Move here. Alternatively, select Internal Storage > DCIM. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Judesman
Navigator
Options

Thank so much for that. Auto Download didn't help, and transferring to DCIM internal storage didn't work either. This really is a mystery as all had been working perfectly up until yesterday and I haven't touched any settings. The only thing I noticed was that after Move>Back>Images>  Move here was greyed out. Also "Copy here" is greyed out.

0 Likes