Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos Disappeared from Gallery Samsung S8

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 06:26 PM)
Hatttyu
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. My pictures disappeared from Gallery app, but I have them all still in Google Photos. They are also not in the My Files app - I've checked them under Images, Documents and Internal Storage too. When I connect my phone to my laptop to copy pictures or other files from phone to laptop, I also cannot see photos and documents attached! I don't know what the issue is, this has never happened to me before. Someone's advised me to check Secure Folder app, which I wasn't sure what is is, but I've checked it, and there is nothing there either. Also, the pictures I've got in Google Photos, sometimes I cannot share them as I used to normally do. It feels like something's weird going on...

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to technology. Please would you be able to help me finding my pictures?

Thanks very much,

Lilla

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
have you checked in ur recycling bin ??
0 Likes
Hatttyu
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the reply, and for the suggestion. I just went to Gallery app's recycle bin, but there is only one video there... Really have no clue what to do. Due to covid, I cannot find a human being to actually have a look at this for me. 

0 Likes