Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo editor pro gone?

(Topic created on: 18-03-2019 02:31 PM)
Mg1212
First Poster
Options

Updated to pie and Photo Editor Pro has disappeared. This was a feature that I used every day and was the basis for me buying my note 8. For me this was a feature that defined  the note series and where the s pen became a powerful and useful tool, now I cant help but feel that Samsung  has made the s pen and with it the Note series redundant. This aspect of the latest update has left me very disappointed to the point where I am considering switching to another brand. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3
tjwilliams91
First Poster
Options

I am in a similar boat. I have upgraded from S8 to S10 and it appears in the latest version of Photo Editor, almost half of the 'filters' that I use every day such as Breeze or Evergreen are simply gone, aren't available under a different name and aren't downloadable as extras from the Galaxy Store.

Help?

Dave6105
Journeyman
Options
And i was able to use 3 apps very well in the same sort of graphics as you ..also used daily for making posters etc.. and my reason for buying the note 8 in the first place. Now those apps are redundant.. AND I've paid for the ***** things.
Unhappy is not a strong enough word ~ shoddiest update I've ever seen. Awful
0 Likes
Dave6105
Journeyman
Options
Seems like all the colours and shadows drop shadows and 3D effects have simply stopped working ..samsung help chat tells me that THOSE apps have to update from whichever companies produce them. All we can hope is that the developments teams get on that asap. Because until they do any colour fonts and texts will not work. I downloaded other graphic apps today and none of the ones i tried which was 6 in total worked.. all are cursed with the update bug. Really samsung should do something about this or at least revert back to pre update.
My slick device is no use like this.
0 Likes