Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone tracking.

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 10:21 PM)
Ninja9
First Poster
Options

Hi, i have life 360 app on my phone but it is giving incorrect locations quiet often.  2 days ago it has checked in to a location i was never at and its causing issues with my marriage! Is there anything on my phone which will show where i sctually was? Or any way to increase the accurscy of the life360app backdated? I have messaged life360 but i get told to reset the app. Thanks for any help as i sm in dire need.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Ninja9 

hi, please try below

-restart the phone

-clear the data of the app

-update the Google Map app

-download and run "GPS test" app from Play Store

-if persists, backup your data then factory data reset the phone

-for more options, contact support

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
To be honest I would use Google maps to track family location it'd bulletproof and you can even share a live journey, if you don't want to use Google maps then try the steps above
0 Likes
Ninja9
First Poster
Options
thanks but its the old information that i need, surely this will delete when k clear the data?
0 Likes
Ninja9
First Poster
Options
i have now downloaded google maps app but its the old information tgat im looking for.
0 Likes
Ninja9
First Poster
Options
just to clarify, im in need of an app or something that can retrieve the true data of the phones location. im useless with these things but surely the info is sll in there i just need a way to access it. please help me if you can,.tjankyou.
0 Likes