Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone review

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 06:49 PM)
Members_iAjgTEB
First Poster
Options

I've had the Samsung S21 ultra for a few days and here is my final review. 

While this phone is great with its 120hrz refresh rate and the QWHD display  having these features drains your battery really quickly.  I don't get through a full day leaving me with around 20% by 2pm . I'm a heavy user and I expect good battery life considering the price of this phone.  I got the phone replaced due to the battery drain and I'm getting the same result and I'm refusing to pay my contract every month if this phone is gonna fault me . Also the phone gets increasingly hot this is also a disappointment for myself I don't want to scroll through social media and get a hot phone.  Speakers are good but not great.  

I get 10 hours of juice with my S20 FE and I'm a heavy user . 

Also for the price of this phone you get what you pay for no Power brick just a USB c to USB c cable no expandable storage so what ever phone you get your stuck with it .

No headphone jack  this is not a big deal as most phones in this generation will soon not have them .

I'm gonna give this 2 stars unfortunately the phone is getting returned to my network and il be choosing a new make and model I love samsung I was excited about this when I upgraded but unfortunately samsung have put me off .

This is my own preference.  

If your not a Heavy user this phone is not for you if your a casual user you may want to activate Power mode or disable features to save battery 

😪😪

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
interesting, I'm seeing alot of posts / comments like this. mines yet to be delivered.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I have the s21 ultra and the battery life is fantastic, no complaints whatsoever.
0 Likes