Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone nr

(Topic created on: 17-04-2022 03:47 AM)
NoNamex7x
Student
Options
Hi how can I change phone number on my account if I can't log in without two step verification 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@NoNamex7x: Please follow the link below, select 'On Your Computer' and follow the on screen instructions, and you will be able to verify the phone number you want to use to receive verification codes from here. 

Samsung account

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@NoNamex7x: Please follow the link below, select 'On Your Computer' and follow the on screen instructions, and you will be able to verify the phone number you want to use to receive verification codes from here. 

Samsung account

NoNamex7x
Student
Options
I don't see any link
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NoNamex7x: It is a hyperlink below the main body of text. Click on where it says 'Samsung account' highlighted in blue, and underlined. 

0 Likes
NoNamex7x
Student
Options
Can't see itScreenshot_20220417-125246_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

That's strange. I've attached the link below once again, so please let me know if you experience further issues. 

https://account.samsung.com/membership/guide/setup-2step-verification

0 Likes
NoNamex7x
Student
Options

Yeah but I need change number in account on another email

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NoNamex7x: I have removed your email address from your post for data protection reasons. I'm not quite sure I understand your query, I'm afraid. The link above will allow you to assign a number to receive verification codes, and will do this for the email address that it registered as your Samsung account email address. If you would like to change the email address that is registered to your Samsung account, then please check out the steps in the link below.

How do I set up or log into my Samsung Account? | Samsung UK

0 Likes
NoNamex7x
Student
Options

I created this account because i can't log in into main account, but i can't log into this account because two step authentication is on and I have there old phone number

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

@NoNamex7x If you're unable to access the account via the steps we've sent you previously, you can reach out to the Samsung Accounts Team for assistance with adjusting the details on your Samsung Account. You can contact them from here: https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/auth/gosupport.do?targetUrl=/main/main.do&serviceCd=saccount...

0 Likes