Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Battery

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 08:36 AM)
MKS-Hpywrld
Apprentice
Options
Since recent software update on S21, battery is dying even when phone is not been used. Once again tech companies has cheated their customers and forcing the move to buy their new product by making perfectly working old products unusable. 
What happened to the so called ethics in these organisations?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @MKS-Hpywrld, let's try going through the steps on this page to determine if an inspection is required: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/ 

0 Likes
drtechnology1
Explorer
Options

Can 100% AGREE after OneUI 5, android 13 update, me and many of my friends all have about 1/3 less battery life than we used to.  Nothing changed (no new apps, no more use than before etc etc) just the update and now we have approx 33% less battery longevity between charges.

Data connection issues too!  Please see my thread (post) on this and reply there about your issue

0 Likes
MKS-Hpywrld
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for bringing up and re-emphasizing the point. @Samsung - Please resolve your software issues instead of asking users to book their phone for repair, as suggested in your message above. My phone is perfectly fine. It's the software update that has bug
0 Likes
MKS-Hpywrld
Apprentice
Options
@Samsung - Please resolve your software issues instead of asking users to book their phone for repair, as suggested in your message above. As can be seen in message from the user drtechnology1, it's not just me bit many other users facing similar issue. My phone is perfectly fine. It's the software update that has bug so get that fixed
0 Likes