Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outlook for android send button

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 06:45 PM)
teddysmum
Apprentice
Options
Hi, my outlook for android on a Samsung s7 with android 8.0.0 installed is working fine in all ways except when I try to compose an email. I can reply to emails and send them ok, but when I compose a new one the send button is there but greyed out. Any ideas?
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, are you sure the email address in the to field is correct. I try to send at email to an incorrect email address and it's grayed out. it only allows me to send to a valid email address. did you update outlook recently?
0 Likes
teddysmum
Apprentice
Options
Yes, I've tried with several email addresses including my own alternative one. No joy. I hadn't updated the app since it last worked but I have now uninstalled and reinstalled and it's just the same. I have now found that whilst I can reply and send emails that way, I also can't forward.
Ks14
First Poster
Options

I have the same exact problem 

0 Likes
Sparksusn
First Poster
Options

My S7 started having this issue today.

0 Likes
Birkir
First Poster
Options

Galaxy S7

Same problem

Started 2-4 days ago

0 Likes
PawelBojkowski
Student
Options

Same here 😞

0 Likes
MinaMar
First Poster
Options

I have similar issue with Samsung S7 Edge with android 8.0.0. It started happening a few days ago. I can't send a new email nor I can forward an email. Tried deleting cache, app forced stop, re-installation, restarting mobile phone. No luck. It is very frustrating. Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully, they'll fix this ASAP.

0 Likes
IT-Inova
Student
Options

Hi,

I have the same problem, any solution?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
chickkypoo
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue with my A5. It was working fine the day before yesterday.