Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stolen before collection from the Samsung KX store, London

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 02:33 PM)
Members_XW9x0tx
Student
Options

Hi 

I'm resorting to this forum because the level of customer service from Samsung over the phone and email has been below poor. 

I placed an order on the 30th April to be collected at the Samsung KX store in London. Yesterday I received an email from Samsung explaining that my order had been collected.  But the thing is, I've not collected my order and haven't authorised anyone to do so on my behalf. 

I've made a complaint with Samsung and have received no response. 

Is there a contact number for someone who I can speak to directly or an email I can use? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
George1988
Voyager
Options
Really? Have you spoken with the London store?
0 Likes
Members_XW9x0tx
Student
Options

I've spent all day yesterday and today trying to get through to someone and when I do I'm told that they're initiating an investigation. Nothing else.  I appreciate that they need time to find out what's happened but to stay silent is quite staggering. No response to my emails either. 

0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Yeah, I'm shocked that someone else has managed to someone else has collected the phone. Samsung should introduce some strict measures and keep the shopping company highly responsible. Hope this will be resolved ASAP!
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Get the Police involved and if you paid by Credit card get them to refund the money and claim it back themselves from Samsung
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_XW9x0tx sorry to hear and it is concerning. Just hope you there will be a resolution as soon as possible, though may take a bit of time to investigate.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes