Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One up for Apple/ iPhone!!!

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 11:56 PM)
Members_ijtgXQc
First Poster
Options

One up for Apple/ iPhon
<span;>Today my partner asked me to screenshot an email I'd received & send it to her iPhone. I said it's a long email & would take too much time repeatedly shooting & scrolling it!

<span;>So, she said, just screenshot the entire email. I explained that it's fiddly using Samsung to do so. As BARELY GET ONE SECOND ON THE FAST FAST DISAPPEARING BANNER  at the bottom of the image!

<span;>She then showed me that on an iPhone, one has the option of shooting & sending the immediate screen image, OR KEYING JUST ONE BUTTON TO COPY EVERY PAGE OF THE EMAIL & then choose/ select the sharing media without any rush, before the option disappears from the live screen.

<span;> Why can't Galaxy S20 Ultra have this easier way of screen shooting?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_ijtgXQc  You can take a rolling screenshot. once you have taken the screenshot (palm swipe easiest)   you will be presented with a few options.      Tap on the  the scroll capture  and hold (arrows pointing downwards)  until you have captured the whole screen.  see more here  https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/news/samsung/140799-how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-samsung Devices 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yep, Android 12 introduced scrolling screenshots. I have tried it on my Nokia and it's brilliant for emails or web page grabs. Score draw, extra time and penalties?