Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE UI 6 Beta Program in the UK

(Topic created on: 29-08-2023 03:15 PM)
AaronPhones
Pioneer
Options
Hello, Samsung UK Community!

I'm glad to say I will be receiving an Update on the Beta Program Soon.

So, What is the Beta Program?

Samsung's Beta Program is for people requesting to test all the new features early on Samsung Devices. Currently, it's One UI 6 Beta. United Kingdom Has said most Users didn't get the Beta Program yet. So, im here to answer that.

What is Recommended before I use the Beta Program?

You are recommended to use Smart Switch . You can use that to backup your Phone's data to your computer to protect from any Data Wipes during the Beta Update.

You are recommended to keep the beta program Although not required. You can return to Your normal Device via The Samsung Members Application. Here's how to withdraw from the program:

1. Open Samsung members in beta version.
2. Head to settings at the top right corner.
3. Select One UI beta Program Status.
4. Select Withdraw.
5. Select Next.

Then, You're Done!

What Will I do when there's an Update?

I'll Make A New Samsung Members Post Telling you the new Update. If you have any questions, Please make an Error Report in the Support Section of the app. Have a Wonderful Day!

45 REPLIES 45
bruunduun
Navigator
Options
Is the beta going to be available for carrier locked phones?
AaronPhones
Pioneer
Options
Currently It depends on What provider.
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Hope is coming soon, Can't wait to test new OneUi 😉
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Betas are available for unlocked Devices running non Branded software. 

I will point out that some users had issues in withdrawing from the Beta program  (the option was not initially available) but it was sorted out.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

tam1953
Navigator
Options
My s23 ultra was bought "open" my SIM is o2..will that be a problem ??
srs0591
Pioneer
Options
Shouldn't be, if the phone came with no pre installed O2 apps then you should be able to get it.
keith30
Maestro
Options
You wish! 🤣
tam1953
Navigator
Options
Thanks srs0591...yeah it was app free, completely empty .apart fro the usual samsung bloatware that is
busterbrock
Voyager
Options
Chill out and be patient all 😁😁😁
0 Likes