Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 5 beta 4

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 09:03 PM)
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
Why did samsung decide to remove the different user accounts option? 
Unless it provided a lot of lag which it didn't in my case even in a beta why do they keep removing features unnecessarily. 

I am really getting sick and tired of samsung at this point. They could sell so many more premium phones if only their software was more customizable compared to the competition of androids or even stock google at this point samsung used to be much more customizable than stock android but now the tables have turned and its stock android that is more customizable/feature rich.

They need to step out of their comfort zone like they used to instead of trying to be a corporate company like apple and actually experiment with their software rather than waiting for apple to release lockscreen customization then they do it.

THEY ALREADY HAD IT ON GOODLOCK so why didn't they intergrate it earlier? They are taking too long to adapt and its the reason I'm on the fence about switching.

Hopefully my next upgrade the s23 ultra will get me hooked like it used to or else I'm switching.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Beta software by its very nature is testing software. So things will get moved or removed. New stuff added or replaced etc
It's possible that it will be reinstated.
Don't be surprised if things change on Beta software
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
They stated that they removed it because of several bugs however didn't state if they were trying to fix it. I might of jumped conclusion but Samsung with their customer service is really starting to get on my nerves.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ultimately we won't find out until the consumer ready software gets pushed out to phones.
Could still be compatibility issues
It's a case of waiting to see
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I don't bother no more since I had a go at the 11 Beta, just be patient, don't do it if your not going to accept your phone going haywire for a few weeks, don't be a guinea pig... just wait 👌🏻
0 Likes
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
I have been waiting since 2016 fpr good lock to fully transfer to one ui l, I still have my hopes up for one ui 6 or 7